PERSONAL FINANCE DECATHLONin Minnesota is sponsored by COUNTRY Financial, Sit Investment Associates, Inc., and the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
National Funding Provided by:
Special thanks to our national supporters.The Calvin K. Kazanjian Foundation
- The Kazanjian Foundation provided major funding for developing and deploying the Challenge.
- The Calvin K. Kazanjian Economics Foundation Inc. is a non-political education organization that was incorporated as a nonprofit organization under the Statue Laws of the State of Connecticut on April 4, 1947.
- The Foundation operates from the income of inter vivos and testamentary gifts donated by its founder. Donations to the Foundation are deductible for income tax purposes to the extent provided by law.
- The FinanceChallenge Portal is hosted and supported by the Nebraska Council on Economic Education.
- In kind contributions from the University of Nebraska - Lincoln support development and hosting of the Challenge.
- The FinanceChallenge ONLINE! is an academic publication of Dr. Roger B. Butters, Ph.D.
- All rights reserved. © 2008