To the Nebraska FinanceChallenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is about to begin:
- November 3 - 12, 2014 - Fall Online Competition - online only.
- March 16 to March 27, 2015 - Spring Online Competition - Top 5 teams in each region will be invited to the regional competitions in Lincoln, Omaha, or Western Nebraska.
- April 18, 2015 - Regional Competitions in Lincoln, Omaha, and Kearney. See the Dates and Times page for details on the Nebraska Regional competitions. Prizes sponsored by the Nebraska Educational Savings Trust (NEST).
- May 18, 2015 - National Competition in Kansas City, Missouri.
Join hundreds of high school and middle school students across the state in this great academic smack down.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the FinanceChallenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of personal finance.
Prizes for online competition in each division - high school and middle school:
- First place team members each receive $25 cash.
- Second place team members each receive $15 cash.
- Third place team members each receive $10 cash.
Prizes for teachers
- For each registered team that completes the challenge, you will be entered into a drawing for one $100 Walmart Gift Card.
Every high school student, middle school student and teacher in Nebraska is invited to compete in the FinanceChallenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like, and the Nebraska Council on Economic Education will pay all registration and participation fees.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The FinanceChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscles and participate with students from across Nebraska in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact us if you need information or assistance.